Different medicines have different ingredients as well as different doses and concentrations.
- Different medicines come with different dosing devices such as droppers and cups – always use the dosing device that comes with the product you have purchased.
- Always use Robitussin® products according to the label instructions on the package and bottle.
- Never give your child two or more medicines that have the same active ingredient at the same time.
- Do not give adult-strength medicine to your child.
- Use only the medicine that treats your child’s specific symptoms.
- Do not use Robitussin® medicines to make your child sleepy.